31.12.11

I'll Miss You 2011!

Good morning! How are you girls?! Are you happy when we will celebrate new year? Or sad 'cause you will miss 2011? Don't worry girls! In 2012, you'll get a magical year with your friends, family, and what you looking for... :D
So, I wanna tell you about yesterday! It was awful night! Yeah, it's Saturday! And guess what?! He will spend eve new year with another girl! Okay, okay, I'm okay... A little bit jealous >:)
So, I'll spend today with Lindy and Matthew in my room u_u
LOL.
Hmm, I wanna big thank you for my girls! Helena Ratna, Leokrita Natalia, Elisabeth Astari, Maria Brigitta Sita Oentari, Angeline Claudia, Jessica Asri Chrisanti, and my ex-boyfriend who loved me with all heart huahahahaha, Andhy Mega Marolop :D and special brother, Blasius Johanes Junior :D
Thank you for everything! I love you all!! :D {}
Be happy on last day in 2011!! God bless you all! Muach :* {}

2 comments:

Junichi Yakamoto said...

Correct your English!XDDD WKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA

Diary of Linda Natawiria said...

rawwrrr aku masih belajar x_x