15.2.12

History - Childhood

Childhood was so fun! Yeah, I really really miss that! Now, I wanna share about my childhood! There's many pictures while I was sitting in Kindergarten, Elementary School, and grade 7 Junior High School. Check this out! XD



With my big family from Surabaya, Indonesia. While I was sitting in grade 6, Regina Pacis Elementary School


I was grade 2 in Regina Pacis Elementary School






With my lil cousin, Veronica Sekar Wela Lagut, when I was grade 3 in Regina Pacis Elementary School


Me, when I was celebrated Hari Raya at my grandpa's house, BSD City, Tangerang, while I was sitting in grade 7, Regina Pacis Junior High School Kebun Raya Cibodas, with my lil brothers and Mas Iwan, I was grade 7, and it when I had exam :\



That was my first recital! Yeay! I was grade 5 and I had my first recital at Wisma Bogor Permai, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia


The last...
When I watched Simfoni Kanak-Kanak at Erasmus Huis, Jakarta, Indonesia




My mom took this picture when we watched Simfoni Kanak-Kanak at Erasmus Huis, (Netherland), Jakarta, Indonesia. I am grade 8 in Regina Pacis Junior High School \m/








xx
Linda Natawiria

No comments: