26.4.12

Old Linda

Last day of holiday T_T ohh why ? Okay, I admit that. This 4 days of holiday was so boring and so annoying. I couldn't sleep what I wanted and I couldn't take a rest longer. But I love to spend my holiday with joined courses, practiced piano, violin, and organ, and my interesting .... is .... BLOGGING! XD

This my outfit post for holiday. Yesterday I uploaded some photos, but now I uploaded some photos too .-. 
 I wrote this while I was continuing my English task. Yaap, drama. About Rama and Shinta. How wonderful that ;) I love their love story. Not like me T_T (just forget him and focus on your school, Linda)


I found my mom closet. She is really really love vintage (I think) and she is collecting some unique stuff. And I'm jealous about that :O :O :O never minda pleasee *.* so I just wore her shoes, brown boots. Whooaaa I love her shoes and her closet! All of them ^^

 My mom's boots







Oh, I was soo ugly and look soo older than my age (14 yo)

I found this top from my closet. Haaayaa this mom's too x_x sorry mom... I love your clothes! XP
And this skirt. Baloon white skirt is mine! Yeap, mine (finally) :) I love this skirt. But it's too short.


In front of my room



Mom's



Oh, I was soo ugly and ... 
Yeah, it was taken by my brother, Bimo Natawiria



xx
Linda Natawiria

8 comments:

Regina said...

ihhh suka banget liiinn!! bootnya, dressnya, jaketnya, woogghh O.o hahahaha XD

Linda Natawiria said...

thank youuuuuuu XD enak yaa udah free :--(

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

loving your dress and jacket's detail! thanks for following me, i'm following back :)

natzcracker

Yessica said...

Nice shirt! =D

Linda Natawiria said...

Thankyou! =))

Vale @ Fashion and Cookies said...

You're pretty ! I like your sense of style !

Fashion and Cookies
You're invited to enter these amazing giveaways !
Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th
Promdressesale Pinterest competition ! You can win $ 60 gift voucher ! until May 7th

Lucija said...

I love your hair :) Pics are great!
I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day

FOLLOW---->http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

LIKE----> https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

Squared said...

Very cool blog! Come by and let's follow each other:)! Stay in touch xx