10.10.12

Heartbreaker

 Hello there! Outfit post again! Sorry for lack update. I'm so busy for several months. I'm writing this and I'm doing my homework.
Mm, today I decided to make a new fashion diary, and still focus with my school project, tasks, tests, and blablabla...

 Blur photos. Hmm, my brother took these and he said to me, "I have a stomachache!" I feel so guilty now :(
Oh yeah, a few days ago, I heard that my crush has a new girlfriend! That's why right now I'm feeling so sad. Yeah, I know. My mom said, "Take it easy girl!" :):


 
What I wore? Unbranded top, Armani Exchange bottom, mom's boots, and the necklace was made by my mom! :))






Okay, I think I have to work fast like a horse. Bad scores remind me that I have to study harder. So, from now I study and study. Well, see you on next post! :)




xx
Linda Natawiria

2 comments:

Regina said...

The trousers!!

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥