10.1.13

Home Sweet Home

 Happy New Year 2013! Sorry for late greeting, but I hope this year will be my year :)
Well, this is my very first post on 2013. Honestly, I miss blogging. I'm so busy with school projects, homeworks, tests, exams, and I have to prepare myself before high school and national exam.
Now, talking about my post, today I spent my Thursday in school celebrated Christmas day.


 We're talking about home. Yeah, Christmas day at home. All of the decoration is all about home. Today I wore white top, brown skirt, and red sneakers.



top          : unbranded
skirt        : colorbox
sneakers : converse
And guess what, in this new year, I have new hairstyle. Maybe it will be the same, but I try something different.




















   Before                                                                                                                                  After


I decide this year, I will use my glasses all day long, except if I sleep and I take a bath. Yeah, I want healthy eyes for this year. Okay, right now is about 21:28 and I'm going to go to bed because tomorrow I have take some physical exercise before I go to Yogyakarta 2 weeks later. Wish me luck!



xx
Linda Natawiria





1 comment:

Lucia♥ said...

hey, i really like your blog and your pictures.
you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?
i would be happy :)

lovely greetings, lucia

http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/