16.8.13

Merah Putih

 "Do not ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" - John F. Kennedy


Today was thrilled day ever! I was almost made my friends cry, but I did not it. I felt guilty. Then, I was so happy, but there was a moment and I was so pathetic. Aaaah. Well, I say today was a roller coaster day eheheheh... 
So, I've been missing from blog for 1-2 months. I was so pretty busy. But thank to God, I can manage my time, even I lose control sometimes.
My school celebrated Indonesia's Independence Day today. In the morning, all students had competitions. All the competitions were so fun and exciting! I can't mention them one by one because it's kinda awkward if I mention them in English. So, let me mention them in Indonesian. There were koin dalam buah, tarik tambang, futsal daster, kerupuk gendong. And in the evening, we had a party. A party was soooooooo amazing! I really love it! :))))) yeah, enjoy these pictures!



 unbranded - outerwear, forever 21 - dress, colorbox - shoes, Helena's - bag



Me and Isabella
Do you want to know what Isabella wore today? Well, she wore H&M dress and unbranded shoes. I love her dress so much :D



Firework! Firework was the final of a party. This is the best party ever in my life!






xx
Linda Natawiria

No comments: