24.8.13

Nanny's


“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations.”
― Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance


These photos are taken last week. I went to Central Park, Jakarta with my family and Tari. We had dinner at there. Such a beautiful Saturday night!

body - outerwear , zara - dress , colorbox - shoes , heejou - bag

We had dinner at Nanny's. My mom suggested to eat there. Well, like Mother Gothel said, mother knows best. And yeah, Mother Gothel was right. My mom knew that I would love Nanny's and so I am :)

 calendar

 flowers, but not real one

 lamps

blueberry cocktail, my favorite one 

and this is the best waffle ever! full of chocolate, you must try it if you're chocolate-addict!




xx
Linda Natawiria

1 comment:

jessica stoner said...

Great post dear!!
Yummy yummy delicious...........;)

http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT