22.12.13

Reborn

 "I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life" - Lady Gaga

Christmas is only three days left! I was thinking about what will I wear for Christmas eve and Christmas day. I am a little bit depressed because I do not buy any dress or skirt or shirt or anything for Christmas. I have no money. Yes, I am unemployed and currently I am a student.

On Wednesday I cut my hair. I need new spirit, I need new life. I am really in love with Lady Gaga's quote. I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life. Finally I can reborn, I can take a deep breath. Talking about 2014, I have made some plans for 2014. I have decided that I want to be taller, maturer (for your info, my friends called me "marmut" because my face looks like a child, cute kid of course :D ) and I want to make my parents proud of me!

I used eyeliner to make a statement that I love being beautiful, like many girls do. My hair look shorter than before, right? It seems like I haven't cut it yet. There's no differences. Poor me.
Well, prepare yourself for your Christmas holiday, have a nice holiday fellas! I wish you a very merry merry Christmas!


xx
Linda Natawiria