Happy New Year 2014! I know it's a little bit too late. It's better too late than not at all. First, I want to say thank you for you, lovely readers! Thank to my parents, my brothers, and my friends who always support me and especially to my lovely readers! Love you all guyssss! *kisses*
Here is my resolution;
- I want to make my parents proud of me, I want to make them happy!
- Be more diligent and no more lazy for school and blog
- Have some separate time so I can blog often
- Make some art projects and sell it on etsy.com
- Get drive license (fyi, I'm going on 17 this year!)
- Hope that on June I can go Yogyakarta and have a holiday there
- Drink more mineral water and no junk food
- Be happy! (I mean, happier than before:D)
Well, I know that I cannot do all those resolutions, but I believe that God will help me to make it happens. Now, I'm going to ask you a question. What do you want from this blog? More daily outfit or DIY or tips or recommendation or school activities? Pssst, just leave a comment to answer this question!