7.1.14

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014! I know it's a little bit too late. It's better too late than not at all. First, I want to say thank you for you, lovely readers! Thank to my parents, my brothers, and my friends who always support me and especially to my lovely readers! Love you all guyssss! *kisses*
Here is my resolution;
  1. I want to make my parents proud of me, I want to make them happy!
  2. Be more diligent and no more lazy for school and blog
  3. Have some separate time so I can blog often
  4. Make some art projects and sell it on etsy.com
  5. Get drive license (fyi, I'm going on 17 this year!)
  6. Hope that on June I can go Yogyakarta and have a holiday there
  7. Drink more mineral water and no junk food
  8. Be happy! (I mean, happier than before:D)
Well, I know that I cannot do all those resolutions, but I believe that God will help me to make it happens. Now, I'm going to ask you a question. What do you want from this blog? More daily outfit or DIY or tips or recommendation or school activities? Pssst, just leave a comment to answer this question!

xx
Linda Natawiria

9 comments:

Putri Valentina said...

Happy New Year dear
hope the best for you :)

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

dunia kecil indi said...

happy new year! semoga resolusinya tercapai, ya :)

Karina Dinda R. said...

Happy new year! Stay happy and healthy ya :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Marie Zamboli said...


Hi this is a cute nice blog honey .....My name is Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wondering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
Let me know I will fllow back as always! Love Marie.
www.mariezamboli.com
www.mariezamboli.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

happy new year to you too!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram

Nadya Joy Soetanto said...

Happy new year! Xoxo

nun khalida said...

happy new year and good luck! :))
Anyway, would you like to follow each other? let me know, dear

Kisses,
nunkhalida.blogspot.com

Maggie Johana said...

Hope you can reach your resolution dear~
Anyway want to follow each other? I'll followback directly:)

Thankyou

http://fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

Obat Herbal Varises said...

Happy new year 2015..hehehe
Obat Herbal Fistula Ani
Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Glaukoma Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Ispa
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Varises
GLOW Enhanz
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Alzheimer
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati
Obat Herbal Kanker Pankreas
Obat Herbal Meningitis
Obat Herbal Faringitis
Suplemen Pemutih Wajah