14.1.14

Miss Plantae

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need" - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Today I went to my grandmother's house to do my biology assignment. It took 2-3 hours to do that assignment. My teacher gave my class this assignment because we have to learn about plants. Sounds exciting at first. Until my grandmother gave me some books. My aunty said that she was studying with that, and of course my father was also studying with those books, I think. I was totally out of speech because my English isn't good enough and there's some books use German and Dutch. So, I was just listening to my grandmother's explaining, but I'm very sorry grandma, until now I don't get what do you mean. *crying*
Yesterday my teacher gave this assignment and I realize that tomorrow I have 2 hours of biology class. Can someone cheer me up?

I wanted to make today isn't a boring day. So, I played with some colours in my outfit. I guess you all must be bored with that red top, but please, I never get bored with that top. Ehehehe I used hat because it was a sunny day. While I was on the way to my grandmother's house, all people in public transportation stared at me. I tried to ignore all of them. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be sexy because of my top T_T
unbranded - top, gift from my mother - pants, nike running shoes - shoes, gift - hat

Well, I think it's enough for today. I have to prepare for tomorrow remember that my grades become lower than last semester. I think tomorrow is the toughest day ever in this term ( I mean Wednesdays). Wish me luck!



xx
Linda Natawiria

8 comments:

nun khalida said...

Such a lovely you, dear :)
I also often to wear my lace top and beige shoes because they're easy to be mix-and-match-ed and comfortable
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and of course I followed you back
Stay keep in touch!

nunkhalida.blogspot.com

Maggie Johana said...

Thankyou for your comment on my blog
Of course i'll follow you back:)
Followed you back now! Xx

Putri Valentina said...

love the sneakers dear :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Steffi Santa said...

Cool sneakers!! ;)

http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cool outfit! and i love the quote!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram

dunia kecil indi said...

Semangat, ya :) Aku suka sama topinya ;)

curtidas no instagram said...

Muito bom adorei !

Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat said...

cool... and simple..
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Glaukoma
GLOW Enhanz
Obat Herbal Fistula Ani
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Ispa
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Varises
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Alzheimer
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati
Obat Herbal Kanker Pankreas
Obat Herbal Meningitis