19.1.14

Scream

 "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow" - Helen Keller

Yesterday I went to AgriPark in Bogor with Tari, a friend of mine. AgriPark is so beautiful and Bogor was raining all day yesterday. It made me feel the differences between Bogor and Jakarta. Honestly, I just went back from Jakarta and went to the place like this made me feel happy.
Last night, I had a conversation with my senior. He said that I have to be careful with what I wear. I got a little bit terrified and worried about what I wear yesterday. I promise that I will try to wear politely. After that long conversation, I made a reflection of mine. I decided that I don't have to be worry or terrify. Because God always beside me, He will protect me wherever I am.
  • Unbranded shirt
  • Unbranded floral dress
  • Body outerwear
  • Converse sneakers
  • Heejou backpack
So, girls, I have learned that we have to be careful. ALWAYS. Don't forget to think positive. Remember that universe knows what we said, we thought, and we did.

photographer: Elisabeth Astari


xx
Linda Natawiria

13 comments:

Sarah Rizaga said...

I love your bag :)

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Iena Absharina said...

looks cute and lovely!

http://ienaabsharina.blogspot.com

Eka Patriargadani said...

casual looks :)
cute :3

mind to follow each other ? let me know ! :)

http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

Maggie Johana said...

Love your floral skirt!

fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute outfit, loving the layering!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram

juelz john said...

Very beautiful.love the skirt
Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
Kisses

Kriti Jaitly said...

hi there...thanks for your comment on my blog....we can follow each other on gfc,twitter and bloglovin...do let me know on my blog
keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

inezdiva said...

Love your style, simple and cute :D

Karina Dinda R. said...

Lovely outfit dear :)

Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Ellysee Rubin said...

Very cute! :D

www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

Putri Valentina said...

i like the layer :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Toni Pino-Oca said...

thinking positive is always to key to positive outcomes! lovely blog you have here :)
btw i have an ongoing ZARA soft city bag giveaway on my blog. you might want to check that one out if you havent yet! kisses!

xx toni
www.perfumedredshoes.com

Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus said...

so pretty,,, like this post
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Ispa
Obat Herbal Fistula Ani
Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Glaukoma
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Varises
GLOW Enhanz
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Alzheimer
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati
Obat Herbal Kanker Pankreas
Obat Herbal Meningitis